Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will design 3d modelling,texturing and rigging of game characters

I will design 3d modelling,texturing and rigging of game characters












About:

I am a 3d modeler and texture artist based on India, I have worked for several independent game developers and have done many models for Game.

I am very exigent with the quality I provide you with as it is my presentation card, so you can expect me to do the best.


 If I don't have enough time or if the model ended up being more complicated than I thought it would be I am not giving you a rushed, bad quality model.


I will either ask for an extended delivery time or won't charge at all. I think that quality should always come first.

The basic package comes with UVs and textures included in the order. On the standard and premium packages the textures have to be bought separately.

Please make sure to contact me before making the order so that I can adjust it to your precise needs and deliver a good quality model without wasting time on revisions and issues that could have been resolved beforehand.

I look forward to work with you!

Reviews


samtastic95:Perfect. Thanks!

veenaguptamadhe:Thank you for order again!

samtastic95:Seller provided high resolution images of these characters and now were going to make some 3D models out of the ones I needed. Thanks!

veenaguptamadhe:Good experience with the buyer!

samtastic95:Perfect. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment