Monday 19 March 2018

I will make any model in 3D Blender 4.8 (28 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since May 2017 Recent Delivery about 4 hours I am a 3D modeler in blender.I finish my work in very enjoy fully because I love my work .I have done many 3D model work.

I will make any model in 3D Blender 4.8 (28 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since May 2017 Recent Delivery about 4 hours I am a 3D modeler in blender.I finish my work in very enjoy fully because I love my work .I have done many 3D model work.












About:

Hello, my name is Md Fahim Ahmed and i'm profesional in 3D Blender, i can create anything in 3D software for you, any kind product, character, enviremont, enterier or any other modeling animation.
My working softwares are 3D Blender.

Give me some information about your work, then I will send you a sample of work. If you like my work, then  I'll do your job.

                  Please send a single message before ordering.
Thanks

Reviews


benh1818:great work thanks

fahim0168474:Excellent buyer.

benh1818:great work highly recommend , thanks

fahim0168474:Excellent Buyer.

benh1818:great work many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment