Sunday 11 March 2018

I will model any floor plan with sketchup and vray

I will model any floor plan with sketchup and vray












About:

Do you have a floor plan or floor plans that you wants to see in REALISTIC 3 dimension?

Then, you have met the right person for the job!

I have been using Trimble Sketchup for Over 5 YEAR, I have acquired enough skill to deliver a FAST AND PROFESSIONAL SKETCHUP MODEL.

I have a vast LIBRARY OF REALISTIC COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS to give you the best of realism with Sketchup.

I can develop models from floor plans in detailed sketches, PDFs, Autocad drawings etc.

I model any type of building ranging from restaurant, houses, offices, churches, etc.

I deliver INTERIORS, EXTERIOR and 3D FLOOR PLANS RENDERS and resolution is based on Agreement.

I am skilled at designing on IRREGULAR SURFACES. Just provide your side countour details in dwg (autocad) format.

Feel free to discuss your basic expectations with me and let us agree on the exact money for your job before you place a order. 








Reviews


edu_cv_consult:Quite fast and tidy job! Exactly what I needed. Thanks.

acumenpro:Very pleased to work with you!

chrisj348:Thanks for the help

acumenpro:Very pleased to work with you!

frederickross:Very easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment