Friday 9 March 2018

I will produce technical drawing using autocad

I will produce technical drawing using autocad












About:

Please contact me before place an order to discuss the suitable price and the time needed to accomplish the project since I don't usually take an order for only $5....

I will make a technical drawing of your project, ranging from architectural/constructional or machine drawing to vector tracing.

I will provide either 2D or 3D drawing service using autoCAD 2010 and any other related programs.

Be sure to check my extra Gigs that is suitable for your need.


Reviews


hoghoj:Works out very good as planned ;)

moongetter:thank you.

hoghoj:Works out as planed ;)

moongetter:thank you.

billrobo74:Moongetter is the best out there for communications and line drawing I have found. I will happily continue our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment