Saturday 24 March 2018

I will create a virtual staging from your photo very fast

I will create a virtual staging from your photo very fast












About:

How can I make VIRTUAL STAGING?

  • I take a photo of your room and then I will make virtually stage it with full of furniture & decorations.
  • I will send to you samples of furniture with different styles so you can choose what you like to use it.

Notes:
  1. You will get HD image for your project in case you sent me HD Photo.
  2. If you have more than one room please make each one in separate order 
  3. Congratulations!! you will get a gift with the same photo as a watercolor effect in case you placing 2 orders or more. (don't forget to ask for your gift ;) )


Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

 Please contact me before placing the order. 

Reviews


firelinemob:Rushed job, not satisfied. Seller asked for information late into order. Delivered product was sloppy and had errors (items floating). Waste of time from my side. I will not be using this product that was delivered. Poor service, and even when I asked for some assistance to help improve the delivery - I was told that each revision was extra $.

amirammar92:Unacceptable Experience

joesamuel289:Unbelievable

amirammar92:Thanks a lot!

tcgmarketing:I ordered a virtual staged photo, and never received anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment