Saturday 24 March 2018

I will design your dream home

I will design your dream home












About:

Dear Client,

I am experienced architecture and interior 3D designer. I make photo-realistic renders using 3ds Max, Vray an Photoshop.

I will determine your goals and requirements of the project, make interior spaces functional, and beautiful by solving space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, materials, lighting, furniture, wall finishes and flooring. I use my sense of style, to develop designs that look great and are aesthetically pleasing. 

I can strongly assure you that I will be able to provide you according to your desire, taking care of all of the details for you.

Note:
I can provide you with the source file for an extra $10.
I can provide you with a high resolution file for an extra $20.
I can provide you with additional revision for an extra $5 and additional 1 day.

If your house has more than 6 rooms, we can discuss the price in inbox.

If you are interested in my services, please contact me before you order.

Thank you for your consideration and if you have any questions we will discuss it further in inbox.

Reviews


porat_m:everything

porat_m:Great work!

porat_m:great work!

porat_m:great work !

lisastrashemail:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment