Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will amazing lumion video for your architectural project

I will amazing lumion video for your architectural project












About:

Hello! Welcome to my world of Architecture! I'm an architect with lots of interest in creativity and achieving results. I have gained a huge amount of experience in rendering and modeling architectural projects.
I will render/model if needed any 3d interior, 3d Exterior of various kinds of projects ranging from small to big.

Please Contact me before placing any orders.
Please note that I will only be doing architectural projects. Product design like shoes, sculptures, characters isnt in my scope of service

Thank you. 

Reviews


yopoyopoy:A pleasure to work with him. Easy to treat, fast and an amazing quality, the best I've found around. I'm so thankful

ywicky1:Great experience. Hope to work again in the future

yopoyopoy:Second job with him and I would like to continue doing in the future. Best seller in Fiverr. Professional high quality work, fast and great communication. A pleasure

ywicky1:Outstanding Experience!

yopoyopoy:A pleasure to work with him. Easy to treat, fast and an amazing quality, the best I've found around. I'm so thankful


No comments:

Post a Comment