Monday 19 March 2018

I will design any furniture in 3d for your space

I will design any furniture in 3d for your space












About:

Hi, I am Karina I am experienced in 3d interior rendering.
I will Design a furniture in 3D for your space i can make it for just 20$ / 30$ / 40$

Maybe a Closet/ Vestier, Bathroom furniture, entertaiment furniture, desk, bed, etc

If you want a special proyect ask me!


Furniture included

Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity.

To get started:

·  Send me the floor plan with measurements

- If you need a special model o texture in your model, let me know before started

·  We will send you the render image in any format in black and white for the first revision. NB: no furnitures included.
What do we go through for your final render:

·         3D Modeling

·         Materials

·         Textures

·         Lighting

·         Camera

·         Render image

BASIC: 2 images render high quality

STANDART: 3 images render high quality 

STANDART: 5 images render high quality 

Ask if you want!

Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

Best regards,
Karina 

Reviews


hdw444:the best one to get the project going.

karikarivera:Outstanding Experience!

i2chiang:Seller again delivered great value for the money. Very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

karikarivera:Outstanding Experience!

lippybrenig:Kari is so easy to work with, she really gets the picture and delivers fantastic quality in record time for a very fair price. Second time working with her, looking forward to many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment