Saturday 24 March 2018

I will design and render 3d models of your products

I will design and render 3d models of your products












About:

I'll do a 3D model of anything tech related, laptops, smartphones, tablets, speakers, ANYTHING tech related. I'll render it and animate it. But it takes some time to model it.
I wanna do it perfectly.

Reviews


janheege:Difficult project but we did it in a good way in the end.

donatgashi:The client was cool and kinda patient

xrcjapan4:I am SO impressed with the work that donatgashi has done for me! \n\nNot only would I strongly recommend you use him for your projects, I will be using him again too!!!

niallgately:Excellet. eally fas and responsive. Will definitely use again,

janheege:This guy does his job and has skills


No comments:

Post a Comment