Thursday 29 March 2018

I will Model and render your product in high quality(Average detailed- Complex Design)

I will Model and render your product in high quality(Average detailed- Complex Design)












About:

Hello

Welcome to my Gig. 

I will help you to increase your product selling point on online stores like: Amazon, Ebay, Kickstater or others by providing you with my realistic 3d modelling and rendering services.

I can create all kinds of models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, Vehicles etc or anything creative.I can execute your idea into a realistic 3d rendering.

You can also use my services for your product 3d presentation.

So let's start this journey with me........... 

A little info I need from your side:

1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts
2. Let me know how many images do you need.
3. Visual specifications for renderings such as Dimensions, colour, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 


Note: Please do not place an order before discussing.

Looking forward to work with you!

Thank You. :)

Best regards,
Garima

Reviews


jd52wtf:Awsome, fast service as usual!

smith9570:The seller did an awesome job

garima_20:Great Experience..\n\nLove to work with him again. \n\nThanks

bpcentral:Awesome job as always! Thanks!

garima_20:Awesome to work with. \r\n\r\nThank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment