Sunday 22 April 2018

I will create complete plastic mould injection design

I will create complete plastic mould injection design












About:

Accurately representing design details of your product goes a long way in helping you transform ideas into the realistic product of your dream. Creative design for highest efficiency and productivity is what I will provide in this package. I am passionate to help you transform your design imaginations into realistic functional products because I am innovation driven towards maximum creativity.

Please contact me before you order for this gig and note that quotation varies with project complexity.


With my professionality in computer aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) tools for product design. I will create:
1. 2D amp; 3D detailed drawings.
2. Product design prototyping for plastic mould injection
machines..
3. 3D animation if required.

Let's work together to bring your next product design project into reality.

Best regards,
Makemax

Reviews


benftaylor:only able to complete half the gig - but was very professional and honest

afokenny:Thanks

benftaylor:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

matt161:excellent work ! He is prompt with work, and a real pro

afokenny:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment