Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will model and render your product in 3ds max

I will model and render your product in 3ds max












About:

Fast delivery amp; excellent quality


I will create realistic 3D object from your product drawing/design with high quality and according to your specifications.

You'll get Photo-Realisticviews detailed product modeling and renders.


I Create High Quality Models like

  • Any Product
  • Gadgets
  • Bottles
  • Packaging
  • Mechanical parts
  • Amazon Products with pure white Background
  • Products for 3d Printing
  • i'll model your idea/concept/design amp; much more on your demand

I work via software 3d studio max 2015+Vray+post production and if you need the editable file i provide it on demand.


  • Please feel free to contact me before ordering!
  • I don't work for $5.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

Reviews


jodie1973:Amazing to work with - I found just the person I needed. Many tried and failed

cgiartist:Thank alot Dear.

jodie1973:Thank you for understanding my requirements and getting it right the first time

cgiartist:Good to hear that you liked it. Thanks

mikkacruz:It was great working with Syed. Followed my instructions and provided a high quality design!


No comments:

Post a Comment