Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will do electrical wiring installation and lighting design

I will do electrical wiring installation and lighting design












About:

I am an Electrical Engineer at Richardson projects pvt Ltd.
I am fluent in Building Lighting system and building installation(Wiring system) design.
I confidently say those design and models are always in high accuracy and comply with International standards.
I will do,

  • Architectural design of your building
  • Lighting design for your home/Shop/building.
  • Building wiring (Installation) Drawings.
  • Lightning protection system Drawings.


Here you have to send me only your own drawings.

If you haven't architectural drawing I will design both Architectural and electrical wiring for you.

Please send a message to me and I will response very soon.

Reviews


laihoxx:good work!!

doniya1682:Outstanding Experience!

laihoxx:Good work

doniya1682:Outstanding Experience!

laihoxx:good work !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment