Sunday 22 April 2018

I will create your floor plans in CAD complete with dimensions ,labels, and furnishing

I will create your floor plans in CAD complete with dimensions ,labels, and furnishing












About:

Good Day! I am a 5th year Architecture Student and I could create your floor plans for a very convenient price.

My primary purpose is for your satisfaction so unlimited revisions until you are satisfied!

I will draw your 2d floorplans complete with furnishings, dimensions, and labels

  • Architectural
  • Structural
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Products and models


You may send in any of the following for redrawing / drawing:

  • Sketch of floorplans either pdf or manual (preferably with labels and dimensions unless you want me to do it for you)
  • Scan/pics of old floor plans
  • initial concept if you want floor plans from scratch


You will receive

  • High resolution floorplans in PDF and DWG (source file) either black and white or colored
  • Accurate custom drawing of your request (if not floorplans)
  • Floor plans ready for web and print use.
  • UNLIMITED REVISION FOR FREE
  • 1 floor plan for $5


Message me for more information, instructions, and clarifications

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


amywang336:Great and speedy work!

stinstinstin:Thank you for the opportunity!:)

fidandadasheva:Great work! Will definitely order again!

stinstinstin:great experience!:)

amywang336:Great speed of delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment