Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will make your model by fallow your requirement & measurement.

I will make your model by fallow your requirement & measurement.












About:

Hello

I've been working as a 3D CAD(Mechanical) designer for over 5 years.

In this gig I will:
- Create a 3D CAD model (output file format: STEP or IGES)
- Generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format:STL)
- Do a rendering in high resolution and with transparent background (if you will choose the extra)
- 3D model in 3DS max( output file format : STL, 3DS, JPG, OBJ, SKP,DAE)

You can provide me with a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.


Please,CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIGwith detailed description of your Design as the price will depend on the complexity of the project.

Best Regards
Krish_Design

Reviews


power2weight:This was a fairly challenging task however the engineer did meet my expectations.\n\nI would certainly hire him again.

krish_design:Thank you very much

bgfahlbe:Excellent working with Krish!

krish_design:Thank you very much

bgfahlbe:Easy to work with and great design!


No comments:

Post a Comment