Monday 23 April 2018

I will design simple cad modeling

I will design simple cad modeling












About:

This gig is for very simple designs.........
Mechanical Engineer having more than 5 years of experience on Machinery design, Attachment Design, Automation, Electronic Sensors and Controlling, FEA Analysis, Innovation and robust solution and much more relate to engineering. I'm much exciting to give my service, please have a look on my gigs.

Reviews


jeewantha1986:Again a very successful delivery, Recommended...

chamilje:Great customer, good design and good communications

jeewantha1986:Chamilje is a very talented engineer, Understand the requirement and made a fast delivery. I'm very pleased to work with the guy.

chamilje:Great experience...

jeewantha1986:Again a great work by chamilje. Recommended...


No comments:

Post a Comment