Sunday 1 April 2018

I will do any architectural 2d 3d floor plan drawing design

I will do any architectural 2d 3d floor plan drawing design












About:

For my first package, I can offer you a variety of drawings like blocks, furniture, details and others thing that can be done in a few minutes.

For the second one, is a bigger one, for example, elaboration of floor plans, elevations, sections, products and other things. 

Finally, the 3rd one is about for city permit set. Please contact me before to get the best estimate of the pricing.
Hi, thanks for checking my gig!
I can help you with professional architectural and structural drawings using AutoCAD. I can start from existing drawings or simple hand sketches and realize the plans that will satisfy your needs and preferences.
You'll get the .pdf file output and the source .dwg file.
Floor plans, roof plan, site plan, elevation views and sections, plumbing and electrical plans. You can find all of them here. I will also redraw your scanned pdf file in Autocad and give you the .dwg drawing file. Everything is drawn following the technical drawing international standards. 
Unlimited revisions, which means I'll be happy to work until you're fully satisfied with the job.

Reviews


la1production:Not Correct!

mel715:Katherine was great to work with. She had a fast delivery time and resonded quickly to messages. It was a pleasure working with her.

arch_katherine:awesome experience

mel715:Katherine was great, she was responsive and helped me work through the process and made a great design.

arch_katherine:outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment