Monday 9 April 2018

I will create a perfect ico coin design for you only in $30 within 24 hour's.

I will create a perfect ico coin design for you only in $30 within 24 hour's.












About:

Welcome to my Gig

First of all i thankful to you that you were check my Gig :)
Secondly is that my experience and what i will offer you?
So I have +5 year's experience in photoshop and i will make a 100% setisfied ico coin design.

I will give you:


  • high resolution coin design
  • commercial use
  • setisfaction
  • a 3d coin
  • Your work done in only $30

You will give me:
  • You will give me your coin text and coin logo (That i put in your coin)

So order now and get a professional coin for your ico.

Thank you so much


Reviews


raymondlim:Not very polite or professional

mairaarooj:Dear new clients, do read this before making up your mind.Client was requesting a premium service in the regular rates, after asking multiple revisions client ended up leaving this one star.Me not being polite was when i told him I cant deliver premium product in same rates. Thanks

blockchainstudi:awesome work, quick turnaround, i definitely recommend her!

mairaarooj:outstanding experience with this buyer.

blockchainstudi:It was exactly how I wanted it the very first time


No comments:

Post a Comment