Thursday 5 April 2018

I will draw 2d and 3d technical drawings in autocad

I will draw 2d and 3d technical drawings in autocad












About:

I will design 2d, 3d drawings, animations with extraordinary rendering andorthographic projections(first angle and third angle) on AutoCAD for you.

I am a MechanicalEngineer, having expertise in AutoCAD with awesome sense in prototype designing, orthographic projections, 3d modeling and technical drawings. I have completed tons of projects and now I am here to help you exclusively on Fiverr.

You can send me your design requirements in term of rough sketches, free hand sketches, images, pictures, and photos.

The services I am providing are the following,

  • Engineering Drawings
  • Technical Drawings
  • Orthographic Projections
  • Isometric Drawings
  • Sectional views and Section Drawings
  • 2D and 3D models and prototyping
  • Dimensioning and Rendering
  • 2D and 3D CAD Animations


From me, you will get

  • 100% satisfaction plus 100% money backguarantee
  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Urgent work will be delivered within 14 hours.

Delivery time of your order depends on the complexity of drawings. AlthoughI'll try todeliver in 24 Hours or as quick as I can.


So, what are you waiting for, lets come to inbox to talk about your project


Reviews


bb510ivl:Excellent work. The seller was very good in communication. He was free to ask questions related to the work so that he can deliver what I exactly demanded. His delivery time is super-fast. A highly recommended guy.

kaleemahsan18:Thanks Sir :).

fritztaupo:Extremely good communication, great initiative, spotted a mistake in our measurements and corrected all requests. Exactly as described and super fast delivery.

kaleemahsan18:It was a pleasure to help you sir.

ghazi8899:master at his work do it in fast


No comments:

Post a Comment