Thursday 5 April 2018

I will make 3d model from your product sketch or picture

I will make 3d model from your product sketch or picture












About:

Hi,

I will make a 3D Model Based on Your Product Sketch or Picture, and I will also provide you with Photorealistic images of your product. In Gig offer Packages you will find different prices for different complexity of the work.

If you have problem deciding which type of package suit the best for your product, please contact me so I can help you to make the best choice.

When discussing about the price, I'll take into consideration project content. If it is multi object / large project, then I may give you a cheaper custom price. Send me your project details and I'll let you know.

I can also Provide you with:

  • 3D Model in any format,
  • Photo realistic render,
  • Manufacturing drawings,
  • OBJ and STL format for 3D Printing

If you need more than what I'm listing here contact me directly so we can take the best of your work together, or visit my other Gigs for other service.

Please, contact me before ordering.

Kind Regards,
Nikola

Reviews


veritas247:I have worked with several people who produce product sketches, but nobody does this with better quality AND the least revisions. By far the best person on fiverr for this service.

niiikola:Thank you so much for your generous tip, like always! You are awesome! It's a pleasure to work for you.

imanmehdipour:His deep understanding of the project/concept

niiikola:Very professional, and oriented. Definitely knows what he wants to get!\r\nWill definitely work again.

ryanhills623:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment