Friday 11 May 2018

I will draw 2d and 3d cad architectural drawing

I will draw 2d and 3d cad architectural drawing












About:

I am a civil engineer having 4 years of experience in using auto cad.

I can do the 2D/3D drawings from your sketches, your old paper drawings and redraw them as cad files 

I will let you know what all features you would get :

1. 2D/3D Cad drawings.
2. You will get the drawing in pdf format or source file.
3. The gig will be delivered within 3 days .
4. You will get Multiple revisions.

I  can edit or correct your existing DWG files

CONTACT ME before ordering, because price depends on the amount of work.

Reviews


benfreeman1984:great as ever.

benfreeman1984:great as always

benfreeman1984:Great work as ever Urban

urbanengr:Thanks again sir

zubayerdavids:Very well done


No comments:

Post a Comment