Saturday 12 May 2018

I will make any kind of human or specific character in a realistic or cartoon/anime style

I will make any kind of human or specific character in a realistic or cartoon/anime style












About:

I can make anything you could ever imagine in Blender, from a deer to a house to a human, anything is possible with DoublemintLint.

Reviews


elijahm28:Quick and smooth delivery.

elijahm28:Seller helped me make a model that I had visualized in my head. He brought my model to life.

doublemintlint:The buyer was very specific and responded very fast.

calembendell:DoubleMintLint helped create a 3D character for a prototype for an application at my workplace. He was quick, communicated perfectly, and delivered a good final result. I would work with him again.

margaridaolive:It was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment