Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will provide a highly detailed drawing, rendering and modeling for manufacturing and production

I will provide a highly detailed drawing, rendering and modeling for manufacturing and production












About:

I have high proficiency in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 5 years now. I try as much as possible to be realistic and bring your ideals to designs which can be implemented. I offer the following services: 
1) 2D and 3D drafting and design 
2) 2D MODEL , 3D MODEL
3) 3D Animations 
4) Detailing of DRAWINGS 
5) 3D Printing files 
6) Mold DESIGN
7) RENDERING
8) PRODUCT DESIGN
9) SHEET METAL
 I look forwards to meeting you.Pricing depends on the expertise required on the job,but i assure you on a top notch job delivery.
Thanks!!! 
 i will be using SOLIDWORKS 2014 and 2016 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER 

Reviews


benresume:I was overly satisfied with the result I got. Thank you.

smilersandd:Outstanding experience.

content_prox:Amazing designs. Amazing professional, keep it up. I will be back. Thanks

smilersandd:Outstanding experience

designxsolution:great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment