Wednesday 23 May 2018

I will design your awesome trade show or booth for you

I will design your awesome trade show or booth for you












About:

I have great experience in tradeshow and display designs I can provide a great looking booth according to your needs.

What we need before we start:

1.You should deliver your logo in PNG, EPS, AI or PSD format (if you have ) otherwise send me the reference image what you want.

--> Notice: If your plan is bigger and there are so many details, I will get more $.

please contact me before ordering.***


Thank you.

Reviews


dafmask:Outstanding Job

istiakhassan:Great buyer. Excellent experience.\r\n\r\nThank You,\r\nSir.

dafmask:Great job with fast delivery

istiakhassan:Grate Buyer. Excellent experience. Feel glad to work with him. \r\n\r\nThank a lot, \r\nSir.

johncvincent:He does excellent work. I will use him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment