Thursday 21 June 2018

I will give you 7 renders.

I will give you 7 renders.












About:

I´m a 3D Designer who know and loves what i do a lot!!!. It will be my pleasure to put my knowledge at your service.

I will create High Quality Photorealistic 3D Renderings of your products, objects, characters, etc


Just let me know what do you need and send me a label design of your product,
reference photos or drawings of the package type.

If you have a range of products (different sizes or flavours) let me know,
I will prepare a special offer for you :)

 designs and reference images should be in one of these file formats:
png, jpg, pdf, ai, tiff, psd.


If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

I care about the details and my models are very accurate, and realistic textured.

I invite you to cooperation! Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Thank you!

Cheers!

Reviews


rafaelgalo:This is the second time I work with Zoe and she is very responsive and stays in touch with me to understand my requirements. Very easy to work with, I strongly recommend her services.

zoe5555:thank you so much, i promise to provide better services in subsequent times

spulido:Love this!!!!

zoe5555:thanks

rafaelgalo:First class service, more than happy with the final product. I will definetely use this gig service by Zoe5555 again in the future. Thank you for all your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment