Friday 15 June 2018

I will render 3d view, exterior house, landscape

I will render 3d view, exterior house, landscape












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello I'm an architect and interior design, I have experience and team.. If you want to work with me
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING :
- I will rendering excellent exterior, interior, 3d floorplan, coffee bar, restaurant, building house...         - I use 3dsmax, autocad programs...
- I will provide quality picture render final 
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script in pdf, Pp, word 
- All picture example or idea picture, material (required in every order)
- All mersurement of room, house in pdf, auto cad (required in every order)
- I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..

Best regards,
minh.nguyen

Reviews


sam00pixel:Very good!!

minhaarch:good client

rickwarnold:This is my 2nd experience with this architect. Very pleased with his 3d renderings, ability to communicate, and quick response. We will be using him again and again.

minhaarch:Thank you. good clients. clearance information.

yan_lemonde:Thanks again, great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment