Friday 15 June 2018

I will provide High Detailed 3D model and animation.

I will provide High Detailed 3D model and animation.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
*****please contact me BEFORE you make an order*****
This Creative Gig offering extra care for your Projects,3d models, Animation Videos and help to grow your business exponentially.
You will have multiple revisions until you are 100% satisfied
If you are not satisfied with the final result you will have nothing to lose... I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY
I guaranty the final quality and nothing less


*****please contact me BEFORE you make an order*****
I need to see your product first ( some reference low-resolution photo)
The price always depends on the time frame, complexity of your product, number of images, etc, so please contact me first

Reviews


gogobill747:well done with given task

arrasel:Very professional buyer. The buyer describes the project very clearly. Thank you.

kilanyworld:He's very friendly, and professional with design, More importantly, he's creative, meaning he came up with the idea about our animation.

arrasel:\r\nkilanyworld is a great client to work with. I strongly recommend him as a client!

spartacs_rami:Great professional


No comments:

Post a Comment