Thursday 21 June 2018

I will design models for 3d printing

I will design models for 3d printing












About:

Hello, there, a little nervous no need to be. This is the ultimate service and real expertise.

This Gig offers design models for 3D printing. 3D animation can also be done but at an extra cost. My customers get to enjoy the following:

1. High-resolution files.
2.Perfect quality designs.
3. All required file formats.
4. A unique piece of work.
5. Unlimited revision.

Before we start working, you could ask any questions regarding this Gig or any other Gig I offer. After getting what you require, I will simply send you an offer and start working on it. Contact me if you got any questions.

I will follow you to success.

Reviews


danielb26:easy and simple!Thxs for your work

stelexa:Great experience. Thank you.

mmm999:it is great to work with Stelexa\nthank you

stelexa:It was great working with you.

willgates364:He was great! he took the time to understand what I wanted and to get it right!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment