Sunday 24 June 2018

I will build an architecture 3d model with sketchup or 3ds max

I will build an architecture 3d model with sketchup or 3ds max












About:

I offer design solutions for architectural projects.

I will go through your sketches, plans, pictures, etc. and discuss the design options and requirements with you.

Customizable options:
- Units (Imperial or metric)
- Layers
- Groups and components
- Etc

What is offered on the 5$ plan:
- for each floor plan in AutoCAD and PDF file I will charge 5$ per each 10m²/100ft², with basic structure and elements such as walls, doors, windows.

Reviews


mikewilliams287:thank you! delivered quickly, high quality and good communication. many thanks!!

anaccfsantos:Thanks! Always a pleasure to work with you

romanesque9:I’m over the moon \u0026 excited. Ana managed to transform my doodle \u0026 the jumble of info in my head into 3D images (that look exactly like it does in my head) and files suitable for me to send to a printer.\n\nNext time I’m using ana again! \nExcellent communication \u0026 and no issues with my list of amendments:)

anaccfsantos:Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate the great communication and fast decision making. Would be happy to work again with you anytime! :)

mikewilliams287:Appreciate the quality and skills even though not always working with alot of detailed info. thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment