Sunday 24 June 2018

I will design architectural plans in auto cad

I will design architectural plans in auto cad












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you have some sketch "idea" about your house, I can draw in Auto Cad. 

Send me the sketch in PDF or JPG with basic measures, and let's work together about your project. I will deliver your project in Auto Cad drawings, Pdf's or Jpg.

I Love to make specials floor plans in Photoshop. Ask me by inbox. Also for questions about the price.

I look forward to work with you.

Tatiana P.

Reviews


m_terrone:always great to work with this seller - top quality work and communication.

arqtatianaperdo:Thank you!!! good communication too.

m_terrone:Amazing work. Very accurate and thoughtful. Very rare seller to find on fiverr. Amazing as usual

arqtatianaperdo:Thanks!! My favorite customer!

m_terrone:So efficient and great communication !


No comments:

Post a Comment