Monday 11 June 2018

I will create a low poly model of any object

I will create a low poly model of any object












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create and texture a low poly model that is less than 500 faces. The texture can be lo-fi as well. Comes with a render of the object and all source files.

Reviews


minox35:The 3d-model looks amazing, though it really has few triangles! Also the communication was very quick and nice. Thanks a lot!

supersixstudios:Very quick and great communication. These props will look great in my game!

wren3d:Outstanding Experience!

gracefulfire:Wren is a very talented artist, she has put in a lot of effort and time into these models, and I hope to work with them again in the future.

wren3d:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment