Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will do fusion 360 3d model and designing

I will do fusion 360 3d model and designing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have expertise in 3d modelling using autodesk Fuison 360 and other software like Solidwroks and Creo.

Let me know if you need anything done in Fusion 360.

Most of my work is related to mechanical engineering product designs so feel free to contact me if you have any 3d CAD CAM work related to mechanical engineering.

Reviews


shayanlahiji:He is so supportive and professional.\nThank you

zohaib25:very nice and great cleint

ratambox:Very professional seller. And the fastest I have seen in CAD so far. Changes were made within hours. Thank you very much! :-)

zohaib25:thanks

henry221:friendly fast and awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment