Friday 15 June 2018

I will make 3D views of interior/exterior containing textures and furniture.

I will make 3D views of interior/exterior containing textures and furniture.












About:


If you have a floor plan and have trouble visualizing it in 3D, I am here to help.
The gig is made to create 3D views for your space, either interior or exterior. (NOT BOTH)
Since the surfaces are not mentionned in the gig: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!
I will be glad to help you !

Reviews


zalman868686:Very professional and was very patient when I submitted a revision. Fantastic, quick, high-quality work. Highly Recommended.

lammatrim:This client is a joy to work with. looking forward to other opportunities to work with him again.

vanderlande:Great quality and very communicative.

lammatrim:Outstanding Experience!

lilpaul17:Excellent service and very easy to work with - highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment