Saturday 16 June 2018

I will design your house, local or any architectural idea

I will design your house, local or any architectural idea












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi! I'm architect with plenty experience in field work in design and planning of internal internal spaces. Write me with the ideas you have in mind and I can serve as a consultant or designer of them.

The revisions are unlimited in order to finally reach a positive agreement of your ideas.

The gig is especially focused on housing projects (whether interiors such as specific spaces for kitchens, halls, etc. As well as exteriors as buildings / complete houses), commercial premises of any category or outdoor spaces and landscaping. If none of these fits your needs you can also write to me and we will easily reach an agreement.

And please contact me before place an order to get the best deal!

Reviews


jessep11:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jessep11:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

daniel8ac:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

muroyiwat:Good work, took more time on this project \u0026 was late

micheannnn:Totally professional and patient despite the difficulties presented.


No comments:

Post a Comment