Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will design 3d image for amazon or ebay

I will design 3d image for amazon or ebay












About:

  • Need to visualize before  production, or image for Amazon or eBay? I am standing for you,  I can create a 3D product and rendering for any purpose.
  • Photos or sketches of product to be modeled are needed first so I can make sure the complexity does not exceed the "basic level of detail" requirements.
  • Please contact before placing an order.  

Reviews


sfh1sfh1:sihab2 really worked on something unusual and complicated, but soon got his head around what it was I was trying to achieve. he was happy to do a few adjustments and alterations to get the job done right. Overall massive thank you to Sihab2. i'll be back with more challenging jobs.

sihab2:Outstanding Experience!

alamischer:Great communication!

alamischer:Great work and high quality delivery.

alamischer:Awesome result. I like the work I lot. Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment