Saturday 16 June 2018

I will render images of your architecture project

I will render images of your architecture project












About:

If you have a project done in 2D DWG or SKP format I can do the 3D survey.

- The programs I use are SketchUp or Revit (I decide which to use depending on the difficulty of the project)

- Rendered for both exteriors and interiors.

- Internal rendering takes longer

- I remind you that this GIG is only for rendering .. You must send me the complete Project

The price may vary if I consider that your project is larger or contains more details

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want me to DESIGN your exterior or interior please contact me and we can come at a price.

Reviews


eclipseinc:Outstanding Experience!

svandenbogaert:Awesome work, thank you!

cindyrodriguuez:thankss you!!

monobela:I noticed that after all you have created a wall in the kitchen creating the dining room ( I didn't want to add or remove any walls in the model ) since the layout was done, all we had to do was to design the space and fill it up , ( finish it ) that wall closed the kitchen and wasn't what I was explaining. \nThanks for your work Cindy.

eclipseinc:awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment