Monday 2 July 2018

I will make a 3D realistic product with packaging and with a new design.

I will make a 3D realistic product with packaging and with a new design.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking professional graphic design service? Weather you are looking for professional 3D packaging and mockup of your product, logo design, label design, I can help you get the job done!

I am skilled and professionally educated graphic designer with over 9 years of experience across many different industries and niches.

My core expertise include:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Realistic 3D mockup  of your product
- Logo design
- Label design

My services are perfect for you if you need:
- New graphic identity for your company
- New or improved images for your Amazon product listing, eBay or eCommerce website
- Realistic 3D rendering of your package or your product
- New or redesigned company or personal logo

Please see my portfolio.


I provide fast and excellent support to every client while respecting deadlines that you set.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Reviews


herbalbiotech:Professional high quality work, but took over a week and a dispute to get final delivery, not recommended if your in a rush.

vesko159:Outstanding Experience!

kaydash:We have worked together many times and the experience is great!

vesko159:I am glad that you like my work and i'm very grateful to have you as a client!

mitsurugi:fast delivery, great experience. recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment