Friday 24 August 2018

I will do solidworks 3d modeling

I will do solidworks 3d modeling












About:

I am a chemical engineering undergraduate who studies solidworks® for process modeling and simulation. And also I have good experience in designing process instruments, process vessels, supports and industrial equipment such as machine parts according to ISO standards and also ANSI standards.

Apart from designing, my service includes consultancy about the product manufacturing and production planning of designed instruments.

The rendered image shown in my gig banner is drawn designed for color testing instrument in a waste water treatment plant.

With my gig

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

  • Unlimited revisions.

  • Advanced high resolution rendered images upon request.

  • Model animation video.

Note –I will give you discounts when you do further modifications in your design. Please contact me before placing the order. I will message you within one hour.

Reviews


aschumi:Good and fast delivery!

samuel97490:Very good job.

ultimate544:Very helpful and knowledgeable thanks.

donwehmeyer:2 days turned into 8 days

sproutybjd:Perfect! Worked hard to make sure I had everything I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment