Saturday 25 August 2018

I will render a photo realistic 3d image of your product

I will render a photo realistic 3d image of your product












About:

PLEASE, DO NOT ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING!


You don't have look for aseparateguy for modeling or rendering orPhotoshopforyour your projects you have got everything in one place right here,


I make all kinds of models, such as various types of cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.

Please send me the reference image and the label of product.

The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.

Note: the price will be higher for complex models

Reviews


aeycatcher:Great work. Thanks!

jacevedo20:I have used Faisal's service and talents on multiple occasions. He has never disappointed me and is always willing to make edits to satisfy my requests. He is my 3D render go to guy! Will definitely work with again, and I definitely recommend!

tuaregtrader:Great job, delivered as promised!

michaelmalerba:Another great job!

amigo78664:Fast turnaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment