Sunday 23 September 2018

I will create 10 different product designs from your ideas

I will create 10 different product designs from your ideas












About:

***PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME***


If you have an idea for a product or you need a design for your brand you are at the right place. I can make your idea come to life. 
Do you have a startup business and you need a designer I can help you with my creative work and make your idea come to life, in 2D.

-Tote bags
- Mugs
- Home slippers
- Duvets
- Phone cases

or anything else that you have in mind.

I will provide you with 
-pattern or design 
-illustration for a product that you need
 
in files
-JPG 300dpi
-Ai source file
-Pdf file

My designs can be colorful, black and white or monochrome. Just tell me what you need. 
Feel free to contact me with your questions.

Mina Sparklina 

Reviews


fabian777:Absolutely fantastic job. Exactly what I wanted, great communication, great skills, great designs.\n

minasparklina:Thank you so much. I really enjoyed working on this project. Made me want to work more on project like this one.

brianvazquez:Always a pleasure to work with Mina!

minasparklina:Brian is amazing to work with!

yanfeihong:Wonderful job as always, Mina is so smart and got my idea correctly and finished perfectly. So glad to work with her. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment