Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will do 3d rendering of jewellery and product

I will do 3d rendering of jewellery and product












About:

I can do 3 d rendering and modeling for you. I have eight years of experience in Jewellery CAD Designing. I can transform your 2 d sketches into 3 d models and then can convert into the 3 d rendered image which will look so realistic.

Reviews


jesuscastill985:Exactly what I expected from Jagshh.. recommended for any design they wish to make

jagshh:Great Experience with you! Thanks for giving me this opportunity!

jesuscastill985:We have worked together on 3 projects and I think he is an excellent listener of the ideas I want to transmit when designing a piece of jewelry.his knowledge of 3d sofwear are highly qualified I recommend it for any design that you want to realize.

jagshh:Thanks a lot!! I have a Nice experience with you! He is very supportive and has a clear instruction with fine sketchings. I would like to work with him again.\r\nThank you so much!!

galdermester:Good job :)


No comments:

Post a Comment