Monday 24 September 2018

I will model 3d characters or 3d objects for you

I will model 3d characters or 3d objects for you












About:

                                             Welcome To My Character Modeling Gig..

                                This Gig is specially created for the following Services..


Services....

  • 3D Character Modeling (All Type Characters)
  • 3D Models (For games and animations)
  • Texturing (Uvs)
  • Rigging (IK and Fk chains)
  • Animations (For games only)

Source files included...

  • Maya
  • Fbx
  • Obj
  • Jpg (Rendered output)

Reviews


vanceh:I will highly recommend you to work with this guy. He's nice and is willing to communicate. I love his work.

maatifanimator:Thanks! Venceh is an understanding person. Nicely handled the work.\r\n

umeshfernand976:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

yukikososumi:Excellent seller who really knows his technical details while understanding the requirements that 3D must be must still be artistically communicative and visually entertaining. I highly recommend that producers and artistic directors utilize his services.

calyps0:I have to give better direction and more reference material... very good job was done but I have learned and will make adjustment - thank you for your hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment