Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will create bag or handbag designs and cad or cad for any product

I will create bag or handbag designs and cad or cad for any product












About:

Hi There,


I can provide one basic bag illustration for $ 25

For more intricate designs and suggestions, please contact me for discussion. Kindly also check with me for availability before placing and order.


Thanks in advance.

Reviews


alexzhong:Very professional designers, excellent job

jamesjancy:Thank you :-)

dixonap:The seller surpassed my expectations and was very responsive. The seller had very quick turnaround time with my revision requests. I would highly recommend this seller.

jamesjancy:Thank you very much :-)

yupapin:Very easy to communicate with and have always responded promptly. My project was based of an existing design so it did not require many customization/extensive communication. Overall, great work that was delivered on time and Jancy was great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment