Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will design anything for 3d printing

I will design anything for 3d printing












About:

I will create a 3D model of just about anything you would like. I have experience with 3D printing and understand how things should be designed in order to successfully print. I am passionate about 3D modeling and want everyone to be satisfied with the end result. With that said please message me before submitting an order so we can figure out a game plan to create the best possible end result. I have no problem fixing any errors with the model if necessary. 

Reviews


jonathanisenor:Great Seller, would definitely recommend! He created a wrench from a 1918 patent of my great-grandfather, and I couldn't be more excited to give it as a gift. He was professional and accommodating in every way, and provided clear and concise guidance and communication. You certainly have a gift and I will 100% use your services again! Thanks!

ericblackbur819:Great to work with. Very responsive and flexible on deadlines.

mkmkmk:awesome experience (again)

mkmkmk:Consistently outstanding. Repeat buyer and will continue to be. He's a 3d guru!

ericblackbur819:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment