Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will create a 3d exploded view of your product

I will create a 3d exploded view of your product












About:

I specialize in creating high-quality descriptive diagrams that feature a product's components in a 3D exploded view/ axonometric. Send me a sketch or photos with description and I will create a diagram that is engaging and easy to read.


My services include:
  • PDF/Photos/Sketch/3D model to 3D exploded model.

  • View options.

  • Clear labeling of dimensions and/or parts.


Feel free to contact me to discuss your project. Hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


sookiescofield:gave line_work a design concept about an idea of creating a void / light well space with irregular punctures in the floor plate to create a light well that allows like the squeeze through differen angles filtering it down to the ground level. \nHe was able to execute my concept by using a grasshopper script to justify the design iterations \u003c3

bobf999:Fastest turnaround ever. Minimum input - Maximum output. \nGreat work.

sookiescofield:Once again above and beyond!!!!! thank you for accepting to help out on this perspective section and modelling all the fine details of furniture etc. I know you have been super busy at work and really squeezed in time to take this task on. \nI am really thankful for the amount of detail and effort you have put in on such a short notice \u003c3

bobf999:Great piece of work from Chris. He is able to produce superb drawings with only the minimum of instruction. Very happy to recommend his work.

bobf999:Incredibly fast turnaround. Happily corrected my mistakes. Great communications.\nDefinitely use again


No comments:

Post a Comment