Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will do 3d furniture modeling and realistic rendering

I will do 3d furniture modeling and realistic rendering












About:

In the visualization industry if you compromise with the quality you are most likely going to lose millions of $$. You know, A bad image is enough to distract a customer from your product.
 And a high quality artistic, realistic image can speak all words for you.

So, Hand over the sketch/drawing/ideas to me, I will deliver a quality piece of modeling & rendering that precisely communicates every detail of your product.
Please work with me once and see why you will hire me again? 

*** If you have a rendering studio/firm we invite you to take advantage of my  modeling skill.

I am able to delivery the following services:
3D all kinds of produtcs Modeling. UV mapping, Unwrapping, Texturing, Material & Realistic 3d image making. Mechanical parts, Machine (Hard surface modeling).

You can use of them following field: Various Market place, ebay, Amazon, AliExpress, Alibaba etc. 

Every 3d model has different shape, size and detailing.
The price might drop or increase depending on the complexity of the 3d model.

Please don't hesitate to ask me anything. 

Reviews


decima_design:Very good Artist, excellent work!\n\nThank you!

greatdesign83:Very good buyer. I want to work with him again . Thank you.

espinacas:Fast deliver and Great work. Total recommended.

greatdesign83:Really helpful buyer, I loved his cooperation. I want to work with him again \u0026 again.

decima_design:Very good Artist, excellent work!\n\nThank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment