Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will offer mechanical engineering design and product development

I will offer mechanical engineering design and product development












About:

I am a professional Mechanical Engineer, with a five year working experience in different industries. I am specilized in Design, Analysis and Product Development. I am proficient in using the following CAD softwares in design, analysis, simulation and product development:

  • Solidworks
  • Autocard
  • ANSYS

If you have any project related to my services, contact me for assistence. I will keep in touch with you until the project is complete.

Reviews


juliacampan:Wow! Excellent work as I expected. Highly recommended for Design and 3D modelling in Mechanical Engineering projects. I will use Natalia's services again. Thank you!

natalia0001:Great communication from a great buyer. I hope to be working with you.

juliacampan:Outstanding experience! Remarkable communication and quick delivery. I will use her services again. I highly recommend Natalia

natalia0001:Pleasure working with you.

mary100001:High quality work and outstanding experience! The business card was as I required it to be. I highly recommend Natalia!


No comments:

Post a Comment