Tuesday 2 October 2018

I will 3d print anything you like

I will 3d print anything you like












About:

I am your one stop shop for 3D printing. Using a multi-award-winning 3D printer the PRUSA i3 MK3 I will turn your 3D design or idea into a physical model and post it to you super fast!

There are lots of really cool 3D free models online if you have one of those I can print it and sent it as well. 

I am able to fulfil 3d design and printing needs. 

If you have a specific 3D filament material you would like I can get it in and print with that. If it is an unusual request I may have to order it in but I will let you know how long it will take. 

Please contact me before placing an order with your job requirements so I can better help you with your 3D printing needs.

Please note that shipping is not included in the price. I will create a custom gig for shipping. I am able to provide a shipping quote before printing. Please send me a message if you have any questions. 

Reviews


timreynolds744:Awesome communication, highly recommend!

alexcroissant:Great client, Very clear on the requirements. I would be very happy to fulfill any future orders :).

mroeli:He is awesome to work with. Perfect communication. He printed my part very fast. Praise for the cooperation with him, and a big recommendation.

alexcroissant:Great client, Very clear on the requirements and communicated very quickly. I would be very happy to fulfil any future orders :).

philleh57:Amazing final product. Fantastic communication throughout order.


No comments:

Post a Comment