Saturday 6 October 2018

I will 3d photorealistic renders your product

I will 3d photorealistic renders your product












About:

I will create 3d modeling and HD or 4K Renderings of your product for Amazon, Or Other Sites.


I can create all kinds of models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, Vehicles etc.


(animation not include this gig price) if you need 3d animation pls contact me first .

Let me know what you need and I will create great product shoots.


regards,

Zorro

Reviews


fitmarketingllc:Awesome work...as always!

zorroman:Great Thanks:))

evatan:good!!!!!!!!

zorroman:Thanks so Much:))

emredroid:Great detailed work from Zorroman. He knew exactly what I wanted/needed for my ongoing project and gave a helping hand. I will definitely work with him for my other projects. Thank you for an excellent professional piece of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment