Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will make 3d mechanical product in solidworks from your 2d drawings, sketches, images

I will make 3d mechanical product in solidworks from your 2d drawings, sketches, images












About:

I am certified as SolidWorks Expert, so it is easy for me to create any shape in 'SolidWork's both solid modeling and surface modeling.
A simple WORFLOW:
1 - Brief :
We listen to your needs agree on the project inputs.
2 - Ideation (for advanced design only):
We produce several concepts, You choose your favorite one to go further.
3 - Detailed Design :
Your concept is transformed into a VIABLE PRODUCT, we size every part, we calculate life spans, nothing is left on the side.
4 - Drawings :
We produce technical drawings, ready for manufacturing.
(machining, 3D printing, Injection etc)

I will convert your idea, 2D drawings or freehand sketch into 3D model.
=============================
If the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.

All of my gigs feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will do everything in my power to address any issues you may have. If I cannot, I will gladly refund your money.

Reviews


dcholland:Exceeded expectations. Definitely skilled. The seller delivered great work. I highly recommend this seller. Fantastic work. Listened patiently and made revisions accurately.

promofb:great buyer

fredvandenbreed:Perfect job, great experience !

promofb:great buyer!!! thank you!!!

adamsweer:Quality work. Good communicator


No comments:

Post a Comment